Engage an Expert
If you are starting work on a major project, or thinking about doing so, success can depend on getting the right statistical advice. Statistics.com can arrange consulting service with several of our instructors, all recognized experts in their field. Review the areas of expertise of these selected independent consultants, and work directly with one of your choice on your project.
Click here for their rates and bios.
Online hourly consulting
For smaller scale problems, Statistics.com's online staff consultants can help you, at $59/hour. (Online consulting does not assist with homework or class assignments.) There is an initial minimum purchase of one hour, thereafter time can be purchased in increments of half an hour. Here's how it works:
- Purchase one or more hours of consulting, by clicking "proceed" below.
- You will be directed to a payment page where you submit credit card information for the initial minimum purchase.
- Submit your question(s) to our consultants via the email address you will get in a confirmation email; you can email attachments if needed. In your email, you may also authorize additional time beyond the initial hour, if desired.
- Our consultants will work on your question and provide an initial response of whether or not we can help within 2 business days. If we can provide useful work on the question as framed, we will then provide a substantive response within a further 2 business days, staying within the time limit you have authorized. The time frame may be extended if clarification is required.
- Your card will be billed for the amount of time authorized, or less if the question requires less time.
- If further work is required, you can authorize additional time in your email conversation with the consultant.
- If the consultants determine that they cannot provide useful work on your problem, they will let you know, and your initial fee will be refunded in its entirety.
Note: Statistics.com can also arrange long term consultancies with C-eLT and with other consultants in the U.S. Use the "contact us" link below.