Terms and Conditions
Please review the following information regarding cancellation/refund policies and student responsibilities:
Rejection: An applicant rejected by the school is entitled to a refund of all monies paid.
Five-Day Cancellation: An applicant who provides written notice of cancellation within five days of executing the enrollment agreement is entitled to a refund of all monies paid.
Other Cancellations: An applicant requesting cancellation more than five (5) days after executing the enrollment agreement and making initial payment, but prior to the first day of class is entitled to a refund of all monies paid, less a non-refundable registration fee of $99. Withdrawals on or after the first day of class are entitled to a refund of tuition (which does not include the non-refundable registration fee) as follows:
Amount of Course Completed: Refundable Tuition Due Student
- 0-25% completed: 75% refund
- 25-50% completed: 50% refund
- 50-75% completed: 25% refund
- >= 75% of course: no refund
A student choosing to withdraw from a course may do so by completing and submitting an "Application for WITHDRAWAL from a statistics.com course".
You can transfer your registration to another course prior to the drop date for a $99 fee by submitting the TRANSFER form.
NOTICE TO BUYER
- This agreement is a legally binding instrument once you check the "I agree" box. Read the entire agreement before proceeding.
- You are entitled to an exact copy of this agreement and any disclosure pages.
- This agreement and the online school catalog constitute the entire agreement between the student and the school.
- The school reserves the right to terminate a students' training for unsatisfactory progress, nonpayment of tuition or failure to abide by established standards of conduct.
- The school does not guarantee the transferability of credits to a college, university or institution. Any decision on the comparability, appropriateness, and applicability of credit, and whether it should be accepted, is the decision of the receiving institution.
- I acknowledge that the school's catalog is online and available to me. It contains information describing programs offered, and equipment/supplies provided. The school catalog is included as part of this enrollment agreement and I acknowledge that I have online access to this catalog.
- Many courses offer discounts for those in academia. You must be either a full-time faculty member or a full-time student at one of the following: (1) A degree-granting college or university that accepts enrollment from the public, (2) A public or private primary or secondary school (K-12 in the US). Other tuition reductions for multiple registrations are available; all discounts are described in writing at the statistics.com website. (Note: discount offers cannot be combined)
- I have carefully read and received this enrollment agreement.
- I understand that the school may terminate my enrollment if I fail to comply with attendance, academic, and financial requirements or if I fail to abide by established standards of conduct, as outlined in the online school catalog. While enrolled in the school, I understand that I must maintain satisfactory academic progress as described in the online school catalog and that my financial obligation to the school must be paid in full before a certificate may be awarded.
- I understand that complaints that cannot be resolved by direct negotiation with the school in accordance with its written grievance policy may be filed with the State Council of Higher Education for Virginia, 101 N. 14th Street, 9th Floor, James Monroe Building, Richmond, VA 23219. All student complaints must be submitted in writing.
- I acknowledge that my discussion postings and homework submissions, with the exception of data belonging to others, become the property of Statistics.com LLC.
I have read and understand this agreement and acknowledge receipt of a copy. It is further understood and agreed that this agreement supersedes all prior or contemporaneous verbal or written agreements and may not be modified without the written agreement of the student and the School Official. I also understand that if I default upon this agreement I will be responsible for payment of any collection fees or attorney fees incurred by statistics.com LLC.
Want to be notified of future courses?Yes