Alan D. Blair is a Professor in the School of Computer Science and Engineering at the University of New South Wales in Sydney Australia His primary research interests include Neural Networks, Deep Learning and Language Processing, Games and Coevolution, and Robot Navigation.
Leading Academic and Industry Experts
Dr. Alan Blair
Statistics.com Instructor Since
- BSc Computer Science, BA Mathematics, University of Sydney
- Ph.D. Mathematics, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge, MA.
Areas of Expertise
- Neural Networks
- Deep Learning and Language Processing
- Games and Coevolution
- Evolution and Modularity
- Robot Navigation
- Author of many scholarly papers in the subjects of Neural Networks, Deep Learning and Language Processing, Evolution and Modularity, Games and Coevolution, and Robot Navigation. See a listing of all current publications here.
- Dr. Blair was awarded the University Medal from the University of New South Wales, in March 1989.
None at the moment.