Dr. Brian Marx is Professor of Statistics at Louisiana State University, and has taught Categorical Data Analysis for over twenty five years. He is currently serving as Chair of the Statistical Modelling Society and is the Coordinating Editor of Statistical Modelling: An International Journal. Dr. Marx has numerous publications in peer reviewed journals.
Leading Academic and Industry Experts
Dr. Brian Marx
Statistics.com Instructor Since
- BS Physiology, Michigan State University
- MA Statistics, Penn State University
- PhD Statistics, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University
- Practical Smoothing: The Joys of P-splines (2020). Paul Eilers and Brian Marx. Cambridge University Press, NY.
- Regression: Models, Methods, and Applications. Ludwig Fahrmeir, Thomas Kneib, Stefan Lang, and Brian D. Marx. (2013) Springer: Heidelberg.
- Sage Handbook of Multilevel Modeling. (2013). Marc A. Scott, Jeffrey S. Simonoff, and Brian D. Marx (Editors). Sage: London.