Dr. Brian Marx is Professor of Statistics at Louisiana State University, and has taught Categorical Data Analysis for over ten years. He is currently serving as Chair of the Statistical Modelling Society and is the Coordinating Editor of Statistical Modelling: An International Journal. Dr. Marx has numerous publications in peer reviewed journals.
Leading Academic and Industry Experts
Dr. Brian Marx
Statistics.com Instructor Since
- BS Physiology, Michigan State University
- MA Statistics, Penn State University
- PhD Statistics, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University
Areas of Expertise
- Coefficient Models
- Linear Models
- Generalized Estimating Equations
- Co-author, “Splines, knots and penalties” Wiley Interdisciplinary, 2010.
- Co-author, “A multiple additive regression tree analysis of three exposure measures during Hurricane Katrina” Disasters: The Journal of Disaster Studies, Policy and Management, 2010
- Co-author, “Bilinear modulation models for seasonal tables of counts” Statistics and Computing, 2010.
- Co-author, “Transformations of pseudo-Boolean random variables” Discrete Applied Mathematics, 2010.