Dr. Huybert Groenendaal is a Managing Partner at EpiX Analytics, which specializes in risk analysis and modeling techniques for clients around the world. Dr. Groenendaal consults on a broad range of projects that include forecasting, financial risk analysis, project costs estimation, pharmaco-economics, epidemiology, inventory optimization, mining and transportation. He has extensive experience in risk modeling and analysis for business development, financial valuation, R&D portfolios and portfolio evaluations in pharmaceuticals and medical devices. Dr. Groenendaal organizes and teaches “Quantitative Risk Analysis”, “Project Risk Analysis”, and “Corporate Risk Analysis” courses worldwide and lectures on risk analysis in the executive MBA program at the Leeds School of Business, University of Colorado at Denver and at the school of Management at the University of Texas at Dallas.
Leading Academic and Industry Experts
Dr. Huybert Groenendaal
Statistics.com Instructor Since
- MSc Wageningen University and Research Center
- MBA Finance, Wharton School of Business
- PhD Risk Analysis/Farm Economics, Wageningen University and Research Center
Areas of Expertise
- Risk Analysis
- Modeling Techniques
- Risk Analysis
- Co-authored, Effects of infectious young stock on results of certification, surveillance and control programmes for paratuberculosis in dairy herds. Veterinary Microbiology, 2012.
- Co-authored, Practical Spreadsheet Risk Modeling for Management (Chapman and Hall/CRC, 2011)
- Co-authored, Quantitative Risk Analysis: Improving Decision Making by Quantifying Uncertainty. American Association of Pharmaceutical Scientists Magazine, April 2011.
- Co-authored, Probabilistic Risk Analysis: Improving Early Drug Development Decision Making. Clinical Pharmacology & Therapeutics, 2010.
- Co-authored, Global prevalence and economics of infection with Mycobacterium avium subsp. paratuberculosis in ruminants. in Paratuberculosis: organism, disease, control. CAB International, 2010.