Ms. Patricia Berglund is a Senior Research Associate in the Youth and Social Indicators Program and the Survey Methodology Program at the University of Michigan-Institute for Social Research. She has extensive experience in the use of computing systems for data management and analysis. She is currently working on various analyses of complex survey data from Monitoring the Future, the National Comorbidity Surveys, World Mental Health Surveys, and various other national and international surveys. In addition, she is involved in development, implementation, and teaching of analysis courses and computer training programs at the Survey Research Center/ISR.
Leading Academic and Industry Experts
Ms. Patricia Berglund
Statistics.com Instructor Since
- BA School of Music Northwestern University
- MBA J.L. Kellog School of Management Northwestern University
Areas of Expertise
- Data Processing Management
- Survey Research
- Co-authored, Applied Survey Data Analysis (Chapman Hall, 2009)
- Co-authored, “Lifetime prevalence and age-of-onset distributions of DSM-IV disorders in the National Comorbidity Survey Replication (NCS-R)” Archives of General Psychiatry, 2005
- Co-authored, “A Closer Examination of Subpopulation Analysis of Complex Sample Survey Data” The Stata Journal, 2008
None at the moment.