"Your data look interesting, but they can't really be statistically analyzed..."
Don't spend time, money and effort on collecting, finding, assembling your data only to find out later that you should have done your study differently in order for it to have statistical validity. These courses, presented by leading experts and textbook authors, teach you how to plan your study first.
- Meta Analysis - How to combine multiple previously-published studies
- Introduction to Statistical Issues in Clinical Trials - designing randomized trials to test therapies
- Sample Size and Power Determination - find out how many subjects you need
- Survey Design - craft good questions, choose a sampling method, more
- Epidemiologic Statistics - typical study designs and metrics
- Design of Experiments - finding the optimal combination of factor levels (e.g. quantities in a recipe)
- Designing Valid Statistical Studies - an overall guide to different types of studies, especially those dealing with observational data
Want to be notified of future courses?Yes