Recognized Analytics Education Provider
What does this mean? The Institute for Statistics Education at Statistics.com is chosen as a Recognized Analytics Education Provider for the Institute for Operations Research and the Management Sciences (INFORMS) supporting the Certified Analytics Professional (CAP®) program.
Who does this help? INFORMS set out to establish the analytics certification program, with two users in mind - analytics professionals and the organizations that hire them. CAP® will assist analytics professionals with skills and career development. CAP® will also help hiring managers identify truly qualified analytical talent for key positions.
Our courses at Statistics.com:
- help candidates prepare for the CAP® exam.
- help CAP certified analysts accrue acceptable Professional Development Units to maintain their certification.
- are automatically accepted by INFORMS in support of certification renewal.
- Check out some of the questions on the practice exam.
- Here's the study guide.
- Take one of the CAP recognized courses:
Want to be notified of future courses?Yes