No, my school is not listed in the ACE College Network
- Show your advisor the syllabus of the course you want to take and this page, which shows Statistics.com courses as recommended for ACE credit. Ask your advisor to approve your taking this course for credit).
- Once you get approval from your advisor, register online at Statistics.com for the course you want to take.
- When the course opens, you will be asked to specify your marking preference.
- If your advisor will accept our Record Of Completion noting CEU's earned, choose "I need a record of course completion" - see this page for more details on the Record Of Completion. You will not need to take the final exam.
- If your advisor wants to have the ACE credit recommendation sent, choose "I will be seeking academic credit recommendation through ACE." You will need to take and pass the online proctored exam. Click here for details about the exam process.
- If your advisor does not want the ACE credit recommendation, but will accept our Record of Completion noting CEU's earned if accompanied by a letter grade, choose "I will be seeking academic credit recommendation through ACE." You will need to take and pass the online proctored examination. Click here for details about the exam process. Once you have passed the course, email the Registrar (firstname.lastname@example.org) the full name and email address of the advisor to whom your grade is to be sent. We will send an email noting that you have passed the course, your total marks as a percentage, and the grade earned.