The Institute offers specializations in topics in several areas of focus. Successfully complete three of the courses listed for any specialization and you'll earn a Record of Specialization from the Institute for Statistics Education at Statistics.com. These are all standard Statistics.com courses - small classes, regular interaction with your instructor throughout the course, rapid expert feedback on your homework and projects. You can register for the courses individually, and even incorporate courses that you have recently successfully completed. To receive your record of specialization there is a recording fee of $65.
1. Rasch and Item Response Theory (IRT)
2. Text Mining and Analytics
3. Bayesian Statistics
5. R Programming
6. Survey Analytics
- Predictive Analytics 1: Machine Learning Tools
- Predictive Analytics 2: Neural Nets and Regression
- Predictive Analytics 3: Dimension Reduction, Clustering and Association Rules
If you have previously taken and passed three courses in any of these specializations, you may request a Record of Specialization retroactively. Simply pay the recording fee here, and we will verify and send you the specialization.
Want to be notified of future courses?Yes