Data Science Analytics Master’s Degree from Thomas Edison State University (TESU)
Earn a Master’s of Science (MS) degree online from Thomas Edison State University’s Heavin School of Arts and Sciences (TESU) through Statistics.com.
Earn a Master’s of Science (MS) degree online from Thomas Edison State University’s Heavin School of Arts and Sciences (TESU) through a curricular partnership with Statistics.com.
This online program will provide you with graduate-level theoretical knowledge, applied skills and the ability to derive value from data in real-world decision making. Data science is an emerging interdisciplinary field that incorporates computer science, statistics, and mathematical modeling with applications in business, government, the life sciences, and social sciences. The rapid emergence of related disciplines provides a unique opportunity for students to be part of a data science transformation over the next decade.
This innovative MS degree in Data Science Analytics from TESU will train you in predictive modeling, forecasting, customer segmentation, data visualization, and risk analysis.
Not ready to commit to a Master’s yet? Earn a Graduate Certificate in Data Analytics and apply the credits earned to the Master’s later.
For more information: TESU’s Graduate Certificates Page.
- MS Degree
- Flexible Schedule
- Deep Dive in Subject Matter
- 100% Online
- Teacher Assistant Support
- Expert Instructors
Who This Degree Serves
This Master of Science in Data Science and Analytics degree program is delivered completely online and is structured around the unique needs of working adults.
- Identify appropriate statistical and machine learning methods to gain value from data, especially Big Data, in different business and organizational contexts.
- Use software or programming languages to develop statistical and machine learning models to gain insight from data and make predictions.
- Interpret the results of statistical and machine learning models.
- Apply software or programming languages to explore relationships in data, and prepare data for analysis.
- Specify the decisions (including automated decisions) that should result from the analytic methods.
“I am very appreciative of the instructor and the teaching assistants for their availability and contribution to this class. It was a very good class [Data Mining using R] and I enjoyed it and would recommend others to take it.” – Etienne Nzabarushiman, University of Arkansas for Medical Science
“This is the best online course I have ever taken. Very well prepared. Covers a lot of real-life problems. Good job, thank you very much!”
Tuition and Fees
Please visit the Thomas Edison State University (TESU) webpage on the Master’s program for more information on the program, tuition, and to apply.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I enroll in a course?
Are courses eligible for CEU?
Are Statistics.com courses certified?
Are courses eligible for college credit?
Are the Certificate Programs accredited?