- Co-authored, The Sabermetric Revolution: Assessing the Growth of Analytics in Baseball (University of Pennsylvania Press, 2014).
- Co-authored, "Average Case Network Lifetime on an Interval with Adjustable Sensing Ranges" (Algorithmica, 2013)
- Co-authored, "As Strong as the Weakest Link: Mining Diverse Cliques in Weighted Graphs" (ECML/PKDD, 2013)
- Co-authored, "R Markdown: Integrating A Reproducible Analysis Tool into Introductory Statistics" (TISE, 2014)
- Coauthored "Modern Data Science with R (CRC Press, 2017)
- B.A., Economics, Wesleyan University
- M.A., Applied Mathematics, University of California-San Diego
- Ph.D., Mathematics, City University of New York