- Co-author, Getting Started with Business Analytics: Insightful Decision Making (Taylor & Francis, 2013)
- Author, Practical Time Series Forecasting (CreateSpace, 2011)
- Author, Practical Acceptance Sampling (2011)
- Author, Practical Risk Analysis for Project Planning (CreateSpace, 2011)
- Co-author, “Predictive Analytics in Information Systems Research” in MIS Quarterly, 2011
- Co-author, Data Mining for Business Intelligence (John Wiley and Sons, 2010)
- Co-author, Modeling Online Auctions (John WIley and Sons, 2010)
- Author, “To Explain or To Predict?” in Statistical Science, 2010
- Co-author, “A Flexible Regression Model for Count Data” in Annals of Applied Statistics, 2010.
- Co-author, Statistical Methods in e-Commerce Research (John Wiley and Sons, 2008)
- Co-author, "Consumer Surplus in Online Auctions" in Information Systems Research, 2008.
- Co-author, "Modeling Price Dynamics in eBay Auctions Using Principal Differential Analysis" in Journal of the American Statistical Association, 2008.
- BA Statistics & Psychology, Haifa University
- MSc Statistics, Technion - Israel Institute of Technology
- PhD Statistics, Technion - Israel Institute of Technology