Dr. Hannah R. Rothstein is a professor at Baruch College and the Graduate Center of the City University of New York. She has been conducting research on the methodology and application of systematic review and meta-analysis since 1985and has published meta-analyses on a variety of topics. Dr. Rothstein is co-developer software for meta-analysis (Comprehensive Meta-Analysis) and for power analysis (Power and Precision).Dr. Rothstein is a fellow of the Society for Industrial and Organizational Psychology and of the American Psychological Association, and is a founding member of the Society for Research Synthesis Methodology. She is an associate editor of the Journal of Research Synthesis Methodology, and currently serves on the Editorial Boards of Psychological Bulletin, Psychological Methods and Organizational Research Methods.
Leading Academic and Industry Experts
Dr. Hannah Rothstein
Statistics.com Instructor Since
- BA Psychology and Political Science, Brooklyn College
- MA Psychology, Hebrew University of Jerusalem
- PhD Industrial and Organizational Psychology, University of Maryland.
- Co-editor, Publication Bias in Meta-Analysis: Prevention, Assessment and Adjustments (Wiley, 2005)
- Co-author, Introduction to Meta-Analysis (Wiley, 2009)
- Primary Author, chapter on literature searches in Handbook of Research Synthesis (Russell Sage Foundation)
- Associate editor, Journal of Research Synthesis Methodology