Dr. Jay Herson is currently serving on the adjunct faculty in Biostatistics at the Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health. His previous positions included Senior Biostatistician at the University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center and as president of the contract research organization he founded known as Applied Logic Associates. Under his leadership ALA grew from a solo consultancy to a 50-person full-service CRO with global capabilities. Dr. Herson started the first Data Monitoring Committee (DMC) in the pharmaceutical industry and has Chaired or served on 25 DMCs.
Leading Academic and Industry Experts
Dr. Jay Herson
Statistics.com Instructor Since
- BBA Statistics, The City College, New York
- MS Statistics, Rutgers University, New Jersey
- PhD. Biostatistics, Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore Maryland
Areas of Expertise
- Clinical Trials
- Data and Safety Monitoring Committees in Clinical Trials, Chapman and Hall/CRC Press, 2009.
- Morton Wollman Medal for Outstanding Achievement in Statistics, The City College, New York, NY, 1964