I need an accredited course to satisfy…
I need an accredited course to satisfy a prerequisite, meet a job requirement, or to obtain reimbursement from my employer. I do not need credit transferred to my institution.
- First, identify who in your organization who will approve the course you want to take.
- Give them a copy of your course syllabus and a print-out a copy of the ACE website page which shows Statistics.com courses as qualifying for ACE CREDIT.
- Register for the approved course through our website.
- When the course begins, you will be asked to specify your marking preference. Please select, “I need a Record of Completion.” You will not have to take a final exam, if there is one.
- After you successfully complete the course, provide your Record of Completion to the person in your organization who is responsible for approving your course credit.
- You may also want to print out your homework grades/marks before you leave the course to substantiate your successful completion of the course.