Skip to content

Search Knowledge Base by Keyword

I need an accredited course to satisfy…

I need an accredited course to satisfy a prerequisite, meet a job requirement, or to obtain reimbursement from my employer. I do not need credit transferred to my institution.

  1. First, identify who in your organization who will approve the course you want to take.
  2. Give them a copy of your course syllabus and a print-out a copy of the ACE website page which shows courses as qualifying for ACE CREDIT.
  3. Register for the approved course through our website.
  4. When the course begins, you will be asked to specify your marking preference. Please select, “I need a Record of Completion.” You will not have to take a final exam, if there is one.
  5. After you successfully complete the course, provide your Record of Completion to the person in your organization who is responsible for approving your course credit.
  6. You may also want to print out your homework grades/marks before you leave the course to substantiate your successful completion of the course.