Truth in Lending DataSciencePro
|Number of payments||24|
|Number of payments||6|
|Payment Period.||Quarterly (every 3 months)|
Prepayment: There is no prepayment penalty or discount.
Cancellation and Refunds: Payments and associated fees are non-refundable.
Late Payment Fee: You may be charged up to $50 per payment for payments made more than 30 days late.
Servicing: We intend to handle all payment processing through Elder Research Inc. d/b/a statistics.com
Confirmation: By clicking the acknowledgment box during registration, you confirm you have received this form. By completing the registration form, you authorize Elder Research, Inc. to charge your credit card for the amount indicated on the registration form.
I have read and understand this agreement and acknowledge receipt of a copy. It is further understood and agreed that this agreement supersedes all prior or contemporaneous verbal or written agreements and may not be modified without the written agreement of the student and the School Official. I also understand that if I default upon this agreement I will be responsible for payment of any collection fees or attorney fees incurred by Statistics.com.
Amount of Subscription or Program Completed / Refundable Tuition Due Student
- 0-25% completed / 75% refund
- 25-50% completed / 50% refund
- 50-75% completed / 25% refund
- >= 75% of course / No refund
Example: 6-Month DataSciencePro Mentorship Program Subscription
- 2 – 6 weeks completed / 75% refund
- 7 – 10 weeks completed / 50% refund
- 11 – 18 weeks completed / 25% refund
- 19 – 24 weeks completed / No refund
We understand that circumstances may change, and you may need to cancel your subscription to DataSciencePro Mentorship Program. Below is our cancellation policy that outlines the procedures and terms for canceling your subscription:
- Cancellation Process: To cancel your subscription to DataSciencePro Mentorship Program, please follow these steps:
- Submit a withdrawal form here.
- Indicate in the “Reason for Withdrawal” section that you would like to cancel your subscription and your reason for doing so.
- Allow up to 48 hours for our team to process your cancellation request.
- Cancellation Deadline: To avoid being charged for the next billing cycle, you must submit your cancellation request at least seven (7) days before your subscription renewal date. If you cancel after this deadline, your cancellation will take effect from the following billing cycle.
- Access and Mentoring: Upon cancellation, you will retain access to the DataSciencePro Mentorship Program until the end of your current billing cycle. During this time, you can continue to benefit from the program’s resources and mentoring.
- Re-Enrollment: If you decide to re-enroll in the DataSciencePro Mentorship Program after canceling, you will need to sign up as a new subscriber. Please note that availability is subject to capacity limitations, and previous pricing or promotional offers may not be applicable.
- Modifications or Termination by Statistics.com: Statistics.com reserves the right to modify or terminate DataSciencePro Mentorship Program or any aspect of it at any time, including subscription plans and pricing. In such cases, you will be notified in advance, and appropriate arrangements will be made for any active subscriptions.
- Completion/Completed: “Completed” in this context is defined as the number of calendar days that have passed while being enrolled in a course. If you are in a 4-week course and withdraw after one week, you completed 25% of the course.
Course Start: June 1
Course Finish: June 28
Withdrawal on June 10 translates to completion of 36% of the course (10 days / 28 days) resulting in a 50% refund.
- Refund Policy:
- Once your cancellation is processed, you will not be billed for any future months. However, no refunds will be issued for months in which you were actively utilizing your subscription (i.e., while you are enrolled in a course).
- Once your cancellation is processed, you will not be billed for any future months.
- Enrollment is defined as submitting payment after completing an application and signing the Enrollment Agreement. The receipt of the signed Enrollment Agreement is the date you become a student.
- If you cancel your enrollment within five calendar days after enrolling but before submitting the first completed assignment, you will receive a refund of all the money you paid to Statistics.com except for the $100 USD nonrefundable enrollment fee.
- If you enroll and then withdraw or are dismissed after submitting the first assignment but before completing the entire program, the minimum refund you are entitled to will be calculated as follows:
- If you withdraw before completing the first quarter (25%) of the subscription or program, you will receive a refund of at least 75% of the subscription or Lifetime Tuition.
- If you withdraw after completing more than the first quarter (25%), but less than half (50%) of the subscription or program, you will receive a refund of at least 50% of the subscription or Lifetime Tuition.
- If you withdraw after completing more than half (50%), but less than three-quarters (75%) of the subscription or program, you will receive a refund of at least 25% of the subscription or Lifetime Tuition.
- If you withdraw after completing three-quarters (75%) or more of the subscription or program, you are not entitled to a refund.
For individuals who pay the Lifetime Tuition option, the percentage of the DataSciencePro Mentorship Program completed will be determined by comparing the number of completed lesson assignments received by the school to the total number of lesson assignments required for the DataSciencePro Mentorship Program (10 courses).
Please note that this refund policy applies only to the cost of tuition. The enrollment fee ($100.00), cost of textbooks and materials, mentorship and administrative fees are non-refundable. The below price breakdown does not include transfer or withdrawal fees.
Cost break down:
Percentage of Item:
Total Cost | Description
65% | Tuition (refundable)
5% | Administrative Fee (non-refundable)
20% | Mentorship Fee (non-refundable)
Cost breakdown example:
Total cost of course = $699
Tuition = $524.25
Administrative Fee = $34.95
Mentorship Fee = $139.80
Refund Policy Example
Lifetime Subscription – $7,899.00
Refundable amount – $5,524.25
Refund after 5 courses = $2,664.65 (50% of refundable tuition – $100 enrollment fee)
By enrolling in the DataSciencePro Mentorship Program, you agree to abide by the terms and conditions outlined in this cancellation policy.
If you have any questions or need further assistance, please reach out to our customer support team at email@example.com. We are here to help you.
Thank you for being a part of the DataSciencePro community!