We are delighted that you have selected The Institute for Statistics Education at Statistics.com to achieve your learning goals. We receive hundreds of DataSciencePro applications and serve over a thousand students each year so we ask for your patience. We will review your application and email you a response within 2-3 business days.
Frequently asked questions:
1. How do I register for Introductory Statistics (at no charge) to refresh my stats knowledge?
- Once you have paid for the Program (either either lifetime tuition or one of our subscription options) we will send you instructions to register for these two courses.
2. How many courses are included if I pay the entire amount upfront?
- The full Certificate Program consists of 10 courses (if you include the free Intro Stats course, the total is then 11.)
3. If I make the payment but decide to cancel after a few courses would you refund me the balance?
- Yes, we will – the transfer and withdrawal policies are here.
4. How quickly do I need to sign up for courses after I make payment?
- You should plan to start right away – there are courses beginning every month. We are happy to help you map out your learning. We expect Certificate candidates to register for at least one course every three months. Here’s the Course Calendar.
5. I haven’t received any emails.
- Your providers do the best they can to keep spam out, but sometimes the systems they use mistakenly catch good mail along with it. So we ask that you add us to your trusted list of senders, contacts or address book. If you do not see an email from email@example.com, in your inbox, please check your spam folder and select “not spam”.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call us at (703) 522-5410 EST
- Chat with us on our website
- Search our FAQs and Knowledge Base
Back to Statistics.com: https://www.statistics.com/certificate-programsC