Skip to content

Search Knowledge Base by Keyword

How do I transfer credit to my college or university?​

To transfer your course for credit to a college or university, please follow these steps: 

Step 1

Check this of ACE CREDIT approved courses offered by and make sure your course is included in this list: What courses earn college credit?

Step 2

Complete the course successfully, meeting the minimum ACE required score. You will receive an invitation to collect a badge from, which contains the ACE credit recommendation.

Step 3

Log into your account at, and request that they send the official transcript directly to your school